||Welcome to About
- On March 2013 General Director Abraham Kim initiated the History Committee as part of his vision for the organization; All members have a sense of history.
- Charles Kim is the Chair. Other members are Tony King (Chicago, USA), Abraham K. Lee (Cologne, Germany), John Lee (Odessa, Ukraine), Nehemiah Kim (Kwangju, Korea) and Peter Park (Lagos, Nigeria). Loosely each represents one continent.
- Advisors to the committee are Moses Chung (Chicago, USA) and Samuel Park (Chicago, USA)
Mission and Scope
- We promote and facilitate the publication of UBF history. We have chosen Luke 1:1-4 as our guide in writing history. We encourage and facilitate the anniversary of each chapter according to its situation where history is part of program.
- We look for contribution. We look for materials that are relevant to this site. If you are interested in submitting an article, please do so. We will review and post it accordingly. If you want a link to your history from this site, please let us know and we will make a link as deemed appropriate.
- We look for volunteers. If you are interested in participating and contributing to our mission, please contact anyone of the committee.
- We look for suggestions. Please, feel free to share with anyone of the committee.
- Charles Kim (email@example.com).